Battery Nutrition Glutamine is ideal for everyone because glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the body. It is fuel for the brain and the immune system. L-glutamine plays a key role in protein metabolism and, when supplemented, can help speed recovery times and reduce muscle breakdown.
L-glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the body. It is fuel for the brain and the immune system. L-glutamine plays a key role in protein metabolism, and when supplemented can help speed recovery times and reduce muscle breakdown (catabolism). Exercising can deplete the body of glutamine levels, and glutamine supplements help restore those levels for optimal performance.
• Protects the muscles' glutamine stores and reduces muscle protein catabolism
• Stimulate glucose synthesis to aid recovery from exercise
• Promote improved regeneration after training
• Supports arginine and nitrogen oxide (NO) levels
• May improve the body's H + (acid) and ammonia buffering capacity
• Can improve thermogenesis and metabolic rate
• Supports blood sugar and energy levels
L-glutamine is ideal for:
• All athletes who participate in a physically demanding activity
• High-performance athletes who want to supplement a high-protein diet for muscle building
• Bodybuilders and athletes who follow a low-calorie eating plan
• All athletes who strive for maximum physical performance
L-glutamine is a huge favorite in the world of athletics, bodybuilding, strength training, and all high-intensity activities. Bodybuilders traditionally use L-glutamine when preparing for a competition and following a low-calorie diet. Athletes and strength trainers have similarly used L-glutamine to supplement a healthy diet. L-glutamine is an amino acid found in the proteins of all life forms.Freitextfeld 1: Nutrition-Information von BATTERY GLUTAMINE
Sportsnutrition & Health Shop