Why am I selling it
I really love this little product to mix sound of my pocket synth (Teenage Engineering Pocket Operator, OP-1, OP-Z, Kork Volca).
But, I bought this product twice. I already have one and I do not need a second.
It has never been used and is still in its original packaging.
It was bought on February 18, 2019 from loops and bits (https://www.loopsandbits.ch/). The invoice can be sent on request.
Dude is a monophonic mixer but can drive your headphones and therefore its perfect for small portable rigs or submixes on stage. It runs on four AA batteries (or external power supply) and it is almost as small as its battery pack. Because each channel has enough gain, it can be turned into a tone generator by feeding the output back to an input thru a passive eq and other simple circuits.
More info here: https://bastl-instruments.com/instruments/dude
- 5 channel monophonic mixer
- up to +20dB (10x) gain knob for each channel
- dedicated mute button switch per channel (not click less)
- dual mono output for driving headphones
- dimensions: 75 x 70 x 45 mm
- powered by 4x AA battery or external adaptor 9-12VDC
- user manual [pdf](https://bastl-instruments.com/files/manual-dude.pdf)
- Bastl Dude
- Original package