in gutem Zustand
LX20 Digital Recorder
For musicians, home studio owners, or users of other ADAT models wishing to supplement an existing system, the ADAT-LX20 provides an economical solution for capturing the power of the award-winning ADAT recording format. Even though the LX20 is the most affordable ADAT ever made, it offers the same 20-bit ADAT Type II digital recording format as our XT20 and M20 recorders, making it capable of producing professional-quality recordings.
The LX20 is compatible with all ADAT-model recorders as well as peripheral devices like the BRC and third-party products like digital consoles, interfaces and more. Using the same Optical Digital Interface and Synchronization Interface as other ADATs, the LX20 may the ideal recorder to add more tracks to an existing system. The LX20's 5 specialized locate points, used with its Auto Play, Auto Return, Auto Record, and Auto Loop functions, are designed to help you record quickly and easily.
For standard analog interfacing like connecting to a mixer, the LX20 includes sixteen unbalanced -10dBV inputs and outputs on phono (RCA) connectors. The LX20 also offers the ADAT Optical Digital Interface, which carries up to 8 audio tracks at once completely in the digital domain and allows you to connect to other ADATs in a system or dozens of devices that use this innovative transfer protocol. If you've waited on the sidelines of the digital recording revolution, the LX20 is the answer for affordable, 20-bit ADAT-quality recording.
Recording Format: ADAT Type I (16-bit), ADAT Type II (20-bit) rotary head digital recording
- Audio Channels: 8
- Digital Conversion: Record (A/D): 20-bit linear codec converter, 64x oversampling, single converter per channel; Playback (D/A): 20-bit linear codec, 128x oversampling, single converter per channel
- Sample Rate: 44.1/48kHz, Selectable
- Frequency Response: 20Hz 20 kHz, ± 0.5dB
- Dynamic Range: 97 dB, A-weighted
- Distortion: 0.009 THD
- Wow and Flutter: Unmeasurable
- Analog Inputs/Outputs: 16 phono (RCA) jacks (8 input, 8 output), unbalanced
- Digital Inputs/Outputs: 8-channel ADAT Optical jacks (1 in, 1 out)
- Synchronization: ADAT Sync Input and Output
- Dimensions W x H x D : 133 x 483 x 235mm
- Weight: 7.5 kg
N.P. $2.999 List