Behringer PRO MIXER NOX202, Premium 2-Channel DJ Mixer - neu -
24 Monaten Garantie
Premium 2-Channel DJ Mixer with infinium “Contact-Free” VCA Crossfader, Beat-Syncable FX and USB Audio Interface
BEHRINGER NOX Series DJ Mixers are built to connect directly to your computer and take your music straight into the digital realm. In an instant, these mixers allow you to record and play any digital music file with your PC or Mac computer without the need for any special drivers! Plus we’ve included the infinium "contact-free" VCA Crossfader, our legendary XENYX mic and premium-grade phono preamps, and beat-syncable FX for years of flawless performance.
No Media Boundaries
Like the DJ mixers that started it all, the NOX Series offer RCA inputs for your turntables, tape decks and CD players. They also feature mic inputs with our exceptional XENYX mic preamps for announcements, an impromptu rap, or any other vocal nuance. But unlike the DJ mixers of yesteryear, NOX Series mixers include USB connectivity so you can access your MP3 library or digitize your own creative mix, directly via your computer. If it can be clicked, spun or spoken, the NOX Series can mix it!
Calling All DJs
Whether you’re throwing multiple elements into the mix, or just keeping it simple, there’s a USB-ready NOX Series mixer that’s ideal for you. The NOX606 packs a whopping 6 channels, the NOX1010 has five, the NOX303 has three, and the NOX202 and NOX404 each have two channels. All NOX Series models feature super-smooth channel faders and the infinium “contact-free” VCA-controlled crossfader for the utmost in reliability and smooth audio performance. The user-adjustable crossfader curves let you quickly adapt to various mixing styles.
A useful and powerful addition to NOX Series mixers is the internal effects engine. This processor offers 12 high-quality digital effects that can be assigned to the microphone, channel 1 or 2, crossfader A or B, or the main mix. Each effect has several parameters that can be adjusted to suit your purpose. In general, the TAP button is used to beat-sync the effect to the tempo of the music by pressing it in rhythm. The INTENSITY fader usually controls the wet/dry mix of the effect (how much is blended with the unaffected signal). The FREQUENCY knob can have various assignments. In beat-sync mode (engaged by tapping the rhythm with the TAP button), it will determine the tempo multiple. It can also adjust the rate on its own, if beat-sync is not engaged or not available.
Features: Alle Angebote dieses Verkäufers anzeigen
• Premium 2-channel battle DJ mixer for the most demanding turntablist, remixer and digital DJ
• 45-mm infinium “contact-free” optical crossfader with adjustable tension and fader curve for years of use
• Beat-syncable FX section with 2 parameter controls assignable to Mic, 1, 2 or Master
• Built-in USB interface for recording and playback of any digital music file. Works with your PC or Mac computer—no setup or drivers required
• Awesome 3-band EQ with full-kill filters plus 6-segment level meters with peak hold function per channel
• Premium phono and XENYX mic preamps for superior detail and ultimate punch
• 2 Line inputs with USB connectivity, 2 Phono/Line and 1 Mic input
• VCA-controlled faders for utmost reliability and noise-free performance
• Sophisticated headphone monitoring and cueing section
• Extensive Master and Record outputs
• “Planet Earth” power supply for maximum flexibility (100 – 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
• High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
• Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany